Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Salman Khan says no to Onscreen Romance with Katrina Kaif


Salman Khan says no to Onscreen Romance with reallife girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Salman Khan -Katrina kaif love story is something that the entire bollywood knows about but what we didn’t know before was the actor’s awkwardness over romancing his real life girlfriend Katrina Kaif onscreen!

“I know who I like in my real life. The world doesn’t have to see me expressing my love for someone on screen! I am not very comfortable enacting intimate scenes onscreen for this very reason”, said Salman recently when asked about him not doing enough romantic films starring Katrina Kaif!

Salman-Katrina will be seen together in Ghai’s forthcoming film Yuvraaj as a couple but that too won’t revolve much about their love story! Prior to Yuvraaj the couple was seen in ‘ Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya’ but there too Sushmita Sen played the real romantic lead opposite Salman. In Partner too Salman romanced Lara while Govinda walked away with Katrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment